Since you guys might know I’m travelling a lot for my blogging. Over the time I made a list of my all time favorite travel accessories I have ALWAYS with me :
- Tote Bag from Sorial : It’s the perfect size for a bag you carry around in the city. I chose the white color since it matches any kind of outfit you wanna wear. Use the Coupon code MANOU20 when you checkout to get 20% off your purchase. Expires by the end of October.
- High Heels from Qupid Shoes : Never leave the house without a pair of high heels in your car 😉 At some point you might need it. Just put them in a separate bag in the trunk and I promise you: if you don’t bring them, you’ll definitely need them!
- iPhone6 case from Richmond And Finch : This case is so perfect for any time you’re leaving the house. It’s very light and it has 3 different card slots to keep your daily essentials organized.
- Christian Paul watch : How can people be without a watch? I mean, how many times do you look at your phone just to check the time? And how many times is your phone battery about to die cause you turned it on and off too many times? This watch is so stylish and it fits any kind of outfit from elegant to stylish casual. The most fun about this: you can create your own watch with Christian Paul 🙂
- Peak Cosmetics Mascara : A girl knows the rules: Even if you don’t have space to carry all your make up around. A little bit of Mascara will change everything! This one is the 3D fiber Mascara which makes your lashes bigger & more voluminous looking by applying first the Gel and then the Natural Fibers. Try it out, I promise your lashes never looked that amazing before!
- Simag Jewelry : Simag Jewelry lets you create a bracelet with your own words on it. I chose HAPPY & FREE since I’ve never felt more fulfilled in my life than now. The freedom is here since I don’t do music anymore. Most of the people don’t understand but it’s very nice to don’t have that pressure anymore of “having something accomplished by that day, otherwise…. “
- Southbeachofficial Slippers : Can they be any cuter? I kinda wanna walk around my apartment all day long and don’t even leave the apartment anymore since I got those 🙂
- Southbeachofficial Eye Mask : It’s a panda !! I honestly can’t wait to wear it when I’ll be travelling to Switzerland in December 🙂 Little side note : it’s only 7.50$ which means perfect add on to your christmas gift for your girlfriends, bff’s, sister, mom, cousin…. Don’t wait until it’s too late. They’re selling out fast.
After a very cozy night at the DAYS INN in Kanab, we’re heading over to the breakfast room where they have everything from Pancakes, French Toast, Granola, Juices, Bread, Bagel, Donuts, Omelettes, Yogurt, Fruits… We usually ate quite a bit for breakfast since it was difficult to stop somewhere to eat simply because 1) we didn’t have enough time or 2) there was no food to be found within the next 2 hours of driving.
Today we’re going to BRYCE CANYON! Yay! My favorite stop on this entire trip. Before I start, there’s a few things to know about Bryce Canyon.
- When you’re driving there coming from the 89 and then the 12, there is a beautiful Canyon called RED CANYON about 10 miles before BRYCE CANYON. A lot of people think that’s BRYCE CANYON but unfortunately it’s not.
- BRYCE CANYON has 2 very amazing lookout spots : one is the BRYCE INSPIRATION POINT and the other the SUNSET POINT. If you have the opportunity, you should take time to do both. At the INSPIRATION POINT you’ll get to see how massive and big the Canyon is. And at the SUNSET POINT you’ll have the chance to actually walk down into the Canyon.
We arrived at the INSPIRATION POINT parking lot and went all the way up to the highest lookout. It got so windy, we all had to hold each others hats 😉
When you’re standing there looking at this huge Canyon, it seems unreal. The way it’s shaped, absolutely beyond what you’ve ever seen in your life. We decided to walk all the way from INSPIRATION to the SUNSET POINT.
Can I please mention this cute little “friend” we made when walking into the Canyon at SUNSET POINT? He didn’t bother at all when tourists were taking pictures / filming him how he was eating his dinner 🙂 Now the little thing to remember: what walks down, must walk up again….. Walking from the INSPIRATION POINT is was all kinda down the hill, and now it starts getting cloudy and we have to walk all the way back again. Meanwhile our camera died since we took sooooooooo many photos of this so beautiful scenery so we decided to start walking back to our car again.
Because we had a 4 1/2 hour drive to Salt Lake City, we couldn’t stay for the sunset. Honestly if I wouldn’t have been so exhausted from all the walking we did the last few days, I would’ve stayed another few hours. You can’t get enough of the beauty of this Canyon.
Pants & Top : Freddystore
Shoes : MimiAndLeuleu
Necklace : Judith Poe
Perfume : LuxuryScentbox
Backpack : Sorial
Water : 3 Water
QUOTE OF THE DAY : IT IS BETTER TO TRAVEL WELL, THAN TO ARRIVE (BUDDHA)