Dress up in costume and party with your favorite DJs for Halloween this year in Los Angeles. Society Unici and the London DJ duo EC Twins threw a Halloween rager in Culver City. The red carpet was packed with witches, mermaids, face paint, and a whole lot of sexiness!
EC Twins played an entire 3 hour DJ set and the crowd danced the entire time! Drinks were
! The London native
Follow me here!
Thank you and PLEASE subscribe, like and comment!!
Since you guys might know I’m travelling a lot for my blogging. Over the time I made a list of my all time favorite travel accessories I have ALWAYS with me :
- Tote Bag from Sorial : It’s the perfect size for a bag you carry around in the city. I chose the white color since it matches any kind of outfit you wanna wear. Use the Coupon code MANOU20 when you checkout to get 20% off your purchase. Expires by the end of October.
- High Heels from Qupid Shoes : Never leave the house without a pair of high heels in your car 😉 At some point you might need it. Just put them in a separate bag in the trunk and I promise you: if you don’t bring them, you’ll definitely need them!
- iPhone6 case from Richmond And Finch : This case is so perfect for any time you’re leaving the house. It’s very light and it has 3 different card slots to keep your daily essentials organized.
- Christian Paul watch : How can people be without a watch? I mean, how many times do you look at your phone just to check the time? And how many times is your phone battery about to die cause you turned it on and off too many times? This watch is so stylish and it fits any kind of outfit from elegant to stylish casual. The most fun about this: you can create your own watch with Christian Paul 🙂
- Peak Cosmetics Mascara : A girl knows the rules: Even if you don’t have space to carry all your make up around. A little bit of Mascara will change everything! This one is the 3D fiber Mascara which makes your lashes bigger & more voluminous looking by applying first the Gel and then the Natural Fibers. Try it out, I promise your lashes never looked that amazing before!
- Simag Jewelry : Simag Jewelry lets you create a bracelet with your own words on it. I chose HAPPY & FREE since I’ve never felt more fulfilled in my life than now. The freedom is here since I don’t do music anymore. Most of the people don’t understand but it’s very nice to don’t have that pressure anymore of “having something accomplished by that day, otherwise…. “
- Southbeachofficial Slippers : Can they be any cuter? I kinda wanna walk around my apartment all day long and don’t even leave the apartment anymore since I got those 🙂
- Southbeachofficial Eye Mask : It’s a panda !! I honestly can’t wait to wear it when I’ll be travelling to Switzerland in December 🙂 Little side note : it’s only 7.50$ which means perfect add on to your christmas gift for your girlfriends, bff’s, sister, mom, cousin…. Don’t wait until it’s too late. They’re selling out fast.
Where do I start? Is it enough said if I’d tell you I could imagine to live there one day? Coming from traveling all these canyons, the desert, the cities such as Las Vegas and Salt Lake City and then you’re arriving at this lake surrounded by huge trees. Houses made out of wood, the people are super nice and the rocks on the lake shaped as round as a perfect ball.
Lake Tahoe is also very famous for their winter season. It reminds me of all the ski resorts in Switzerland 😉
Here is my Tip which spot you definitely don’t wanna miss while visiting Lake Tahoe :
- Emerald Bay : Wow! Just wow! Driving through the forest with all these super cute tree houses / camping areas/ hotels / christmas decorated houses (yes, you heard right, Christmas decoration in August) right and left. Then you get on top of the mountain where the view is absolutely breathtaking. If you get a chance to watch the sunset, do it!
Emerald Bay Lookout
Shoes : Bedstu
Jeans : Kancan Jeans
Hat : EcuaAndinoHats
Choker / Necklace : Nomadwest
QUOTE OF THE DAY : “To breathe the same air as the angels, you must go to Tahoe”