Since you guys might know I’m travelling a lot for my blogging. Over the time I made a list of my all time favorite travel accessories I have ALWAYS with me :
- Tote Bag from Sorial : It’s the perfect size for a bag you carry around in the city. I chose the white color since it matches any kind of outfit you wanna wear. Use the Coupon code MANOU20 when you checkout to get 20% off your purchase. Expires by the end of October.
- High Heels from Qupid Shoes : Never leave the house without a pair of high heels in your car 😉 At some point you might need it. Just put them in a separate bag in the trunk and I promise you: if you don’t bring them, you’ll definitely need them!
- iPhone6 case from Richmond And Finch : This case is so perfect for any time you’re leaving the house. It’s very light and it has 3 different card slots to keep your daily essentials organized.
- Christian Paul watch : How can people be without a watch? I mean, how many times do you look at your phone just to check the time? And how many times is your phone battery about to die cause you turned it on and off too many times? This watch is so stylish and it fits any kind of outfit from elegant to stylish casual. The most fun about this: you can create your own watch with Christian Paul 🙂
- Peak Cosmetics Mascara : A girl knows the rules: Even if you don’t have space to carry all your make up around. A little bit of Mascara will change everything! This one is the 3D fiber Mascara which makes your lashes bigger & more voluminous looking by applying first the Gel and then the Natural Fibers. Try it out, I promise your lashes never looked that amazing before!
- Simag Jewelry : Simag Jewelry lets you create a bracelet with your own words on it. I chose HAPPY & FREE since I’ve never felt more fulfilled in my life than now. The freedom is here since I don’t do music anymore. Most of the people don’t understand but it’s very nice to don’t have that pressure anymore of “having something accomplished by that day, otherwise…. “
- Southbeachofficial Slippers : Can they be any cuter? I kinda wanna walk around my apartment all day long and don’t even leave the apartment anymore since I got those 🙂
- Southbeachofficial Eye Mask : It’s a panda !! I honestly can’t wait to wear it when I’ll be travelling to Switzerland in December 🙂 Little side note : it’s only 7.50$ which means perfect add on to your christmas gift for your girlfriends, bff’s, sister, mom, cousin…. Don’t wait until it’s too late. They’re selling out fast.